Work with us
Are you searching for a company that provides an opportunity to show your talents, challenge your technical abilities and help you to enhance your knowledge to build a rich career in the IT sector?
Emperical Edge Inc. is an obvious choice for you to tune, train and transform your life course and give you all you want.
What We Provide
- Latest infrastructure facilities such as computers, software and tools to test applications
- Challenging environment with a wide range of projects, clients of different verticals of industry and from various parts of the globe
- Relaxed environment with facilities that provide all individual essentials
- Good locations with excellent facilities.
- Regular training and optimum learning environment
- Competitive compensation based on merit
- Proper guidance for career development
- Equal opportunities
- A wide range of employee benefits
- Unparalleled career growth
- Competitive salary
What We Expect
- We are a reputed outsourcing company therefore we work in strict disciplinary environment
- We need industry standard coding that is comprehensive, compact and with latest development
- Our developers have to face clients from various countries and from various cultures so you should have ability to understand their culture and their business so you can give appropriate solutions.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) to interact with clients.
- We believe in long lasting relationships with clients so all behavior should reflect this accordingly.
- You should be good team player.
Our Current Openings
Position: Business Development / Marketing / Sales Manager (Website / Software / Mobile App)
Location: Headquarters Marlton, NJ (Remote position)
Duration: Part time / Full Time – On Commission
Empirical Edge Inc. is seeking a highly motivated individual with sales experience who wants to be part of a fast growing Software, Website and Mobile Apps design and development company. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working independently and also as part of team. We are looking for someone who is an experienced independent sales representative for website and other IT services.
Empirical Edge Inc. has specialized in the delivery of cost effective high-value software solutions since its inception in 2007. The company is best known for its services such as custom software development, web site development, ecommerce and mobile app development. We have successfully worked with small businesses and large corporations as well as functioning as the IT arm for advertising and marketing agencies.
Below is the list of our core services offered:
- Custom Software Development (.Net, PHP, LAMP, JAVA, Database Development, Share Point)
- E-Commerce (Custom, Magneto, NOPCommerce, AbleCommerce, AspDotNetStorefront)
- Web Site Design and Development
- Content Management Systems ( Word Press, Joomla, Drupal, DotNetNuke)
- Mobile Development (iPhone, iPad, iOS, Android, Window Mobile)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
A self-motivated, innovative, service oriented sales professional will consult with small and medium sized business owners about their software/web site development, marketing, mobile app needs. The qualified candidates will be able to handle all aspects of the sales process, including identifying target clients, analyzing a company’s requirements, showcasing Empirical Edge’s portfolio and explaining how Empirical Edge can help their business, closing the sale and maintaining the ongoing customer relationship as needed.
- Identifying prospective clients and working to find leads given specific target markets
- Generating new leads through cold calling, networking and referrals
- Sales of all provided services of Empirical Edge Inc.
- Software / Web and Mobile presentation
- Follow up with prospective customers and selling new features or services to current customers
- Manage closed sales and communicate future project needs
Qualifications and Experience
- A strong work ethic, self-discipline and self-motivated
- Ability to work with little or no supervision required
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, detail-oriented and excellent time-management skills
- Strong computer skills, internet savvy and ability to learn new skills with provided training
- 2 years of experience with selling software, advertisement, print or services preferred